It can be frustrating watching your favorite team drive the ball down the field and come away without a touchdown; strikeout with the bases loaded; miss a free throw to win the game. While these events on the gridiron, diamond, and hardwood can be disappointing, it pales in comparison to missing out on a closing with a qualified lead. The hours, effort, and energy that go into obtaining and working leads are substantial and working so hard without seeing a deal come to fruition is disheartening to the say the least. Here are a few ideas that can turn into more leads and more closings.
- Be Social: Of course conversation and interaction are a vital part of any business deal, but making yourself present, active, and available on a variety of social media platforms is a great way to be found by potential clients.
- Hold a Seminar: While the idea of hosting a real estate seminar can be daunting, it can also be a very powerful tool. This immediately establishes you as a thought leader and an authoritative source. It also provides a captive audience with at the very least an interest in your business, and likely a need for your services.
- Testimonials: With the growing power of online resources and reviews people are relying on feedback from other’s experiences now more than ever. Have past clients provide testimonials and encourage online reviews. These can be vital in acquiring new leads.
- Video: As home buyers and sellers continue to evolve with the power of the internet, so does the way they want to consume information. Video is becoming a preferred content source. Creating sharp, informative, easy and on-demand videos detailing properties and services can help you stand out.
- Stay in Touch With Your Contacts: This sounds simple and obvious, but now there are more ways to stay in touch than ever before. Email, social media, and mobile devices make it easy to not only be available but share information that can grow your referrals and generate new leads.
These are only a few ideas that can keep your pipeline flowing with strong, qualified leads that, with your expertise as a REALTOR® can be converted to closings. So use some, or all of them to get that ball in the end zone, clear the bases, and make that basket.