"New Perspectives on the Changing Economy"
Guest speakers to include:
1. Dr. Lawrence Yun - Chief Economist and Senior VP of Research at the National Association of REALTORS
2. Jessica Dill - Economic Policy Analyst, Center for Real Estate Analytics, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
3. Rick Haase - President, Latter & Blum Companies
4. Wade Ragas, PhD, MAI - Real Property Associates
5. Robert Edgecomb, AICP - Director in the Environmental and Real Estate Economics Division of Alvarez & Marsa
6. Jeff Anding - VP External Affairs, New Orleans Convention & Visitor's Bureau
7. Chris Bonura - Director of Industrial Development for the Board of Commissioners of the Port of New Orleans
8. Guy Williams - President and CEO, Gulf Coast Bank & Trust
9. Alton McRee - President, CEO and Board Member of Fidelity Bank
Business networking social to follow from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
CI 101 serves as your introduction to the CCIM Cash Flow Model. Learn to apply the CCIM Cash Flow Model to make your investment decisions based on wise investment fundamentals. Some of the concepts you will explore include IRR, NPV, Cap Rate, Capital Accumulation, and the Annual Growth Rate of Capital.
This class will also introduce you to two other important tools-the CCIM Strategic Analysis Model, the fundamentals behind the numbers, and the CCIM Decision-Making Model, a process for analyzing and making real estate decisions.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Make better investment decisions by using the CCIM Cash Flow Model as a framework for real estate analysis.
- Apply state-of-the-art real estate analysis tools to quantify investment return.
- Measure the impact of federal taxation and financial leverage on the cash flow from acquisition, ownership and disposition phases of real estate investment.