This page updated: 4/3/2017
March 10, 2017
Key Points to Take Away:
Registration now open for Spring Legislative Conference
Special Events you are invited to:
May 3 - Local Board President/President Elect Breakfast
May 18 - Legislative function in Washington, D.C.
Please submit anything you would like to share to us and we can add it on the calendar.
- Take every chance to talk about the legislative issues that will be priorities in this year's session to membership and encourage new people to attend and participate in REALTOR Day on May 2 in Baton Rouge.
- Save the Date pdf can be downloaded. PLEASE feel free to share with your office and colleagues!!
If you want one customize, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
February 10, 2017
Key points to take away:
- Letter to the Governor regarding real estate taxes has been sent with local board signatures. View a copy of the letter here.
- Awards and Officer Application deadlines approaching. Recipients will be recognized at the May Legislative conference. Access the documents and forms here.
- Professional Standards Committee Trainings - held in February. Required for members who want to serve on committee at the local and state level. For a sneak peek at the session handouts, click here. (not to be re-distributed at this time)
- Legislative Outreaches - These will take place throughout the month of March at various locations around the state. Check the calendar for dates and locations. We want good participation and attendance for these events. Luncheon costs and registrations handled by the local board.
- Broker Mandatory CE - We are still waiting on official LREC approval. AEs will be notified who the instructor will be for their area. Registration is open for the classes and is being handled differently for each market.
An Excel spreadsheet of local board contacts including the Association Executive, Local Board President, and Local Board President-Elect was sent in the conference call notification. This can be exported into any CRM or added to your email group lists for easy communication individually or within the group throughout the year.
If you didn't receive, click here.