Instructor: Adorna Carroll
The 2-day Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation Course provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
Students learn to:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need
This course earns credit toward the SRS Designation, Louisiana GRI Designation, and 8 hours of CE credit.