Louisiana REALTORS® is the trusted voice of real estate.
Louisiana REALTORS® provides optimum services and benefits to REALTOR® members
and is the public policy advocate on real estate issues for REALTOR® members and the consumers they serve.
Advocate on behalf of REALTORS® and consumers to promote private property rights and a strong real estate market.
- Lead public debate on real estate issues
- Expand influence by fostering relationships with local associations, industry groups and elected officials to advocate for private property rights and a strong real estate market
- Collaborate with Louisiana Real Estate Commission (LREC) to promote members’ interests while protecting consumer rights
- Promote legislative successes to members, industry partners and the public
- Engage members as active participants in the political process at all levels and as advocates for property owners.
Enhance REALTOR® professionalism through education and enforcement of the REALTOR® Code of Ethics.
- Provide REALTOR® members with education and other resources to enhance their professional competence and compliance with the law and the Code of Ethics
- Provide training for volunteer members serving on Professional Standards, Grievance and Mediation teams at the local and state level
- Enforce the Code of Ethics with an efficient and effective state-level Professional Conduct program and provide support for local board enforcement
- Educate consumers about the REALTOR® brand and the Code of Ethics
Engage REALTOR® members in the Association and provide relevant and valuable programs and services to REALTOR® members.
- Evaluate changes and trends affecting the real estate industry and solicit input from REALTOR® members to ensure that member services remain relevant and valuable
- Deliver high quality, cost-effective, and relevant programs and services that enhance member profitability and meet the needs of both brokers and agents
- Collaborate with local associations, industry partners and brokers to develop and deliver services to REALTOR® members
- Promote Louisiana REALTORS® products and services to members
- Ensure governance structure facilitates transparency and accountability and encourages member participation
Provide REALTOR® members and the public with accurate and relevant information about the REALTOR® brand and the real estate industry in Louisiana.
- Collect and analyze statewide data to provide members and the public with industry trends and analysis of the real estate market in Louisiana
- Enhance the Louisiana REALTOR® brand by providing consumer resources that promote home ownership and a healthy real estate market in Louisiana
- Promote value of choosing a REALTOR® to consumers and the value of REALTOR® membership to licensees
- Use a variety of media to communicate effectively with REALTOR® members and the public and foster strong relationships with the news media to ensure that Louisiana REALTORS® is the trusted voice of real estate in Louisiana
- Explore ways the Louisiana REALTORS® can enhance local and regional data exchanges/listing services